In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, we must make it clear that skating at this time is AT YOUR OWN RISK and at your own discretion. The rink is taking additional cleaning and sanitation steps but nothing is foolproof. Please note that the following EXPECTATIONS are what the club expects from our skaters:
1) Do not come to the rink if you do not feel well, have had a fever in the last 72 hours, have been exposed to a person with a known case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have traveled to a restricted state in the last 14 days.
2) A skater can enter the rink facility no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled ice time and must leave within 15 minutes after getting off the ice.
3) No hanging on the boards; maintain a 6-foot distance from other skaters/people on and off the ice; no standing and talking/ gathering on the ice; if a skater needs to converse on the ice, step off the ice to do so.
4) Skaters are encouraged to wear masks when off the ice; on the ice, skaters are welcome to wear a mask but do not have to. Coaches are required to wear masks on the ice per PSA guidelines.
5) Locker rooms and the warm room will be available for putting on skates. No more than 6 skaters in a locker room. There will be markers for skaters to sit by when putting on skates so that a distance of six feet between skaters is maintained.
6) Hand sanitizing stations are available within the building for use upon entry to RIC and when exiting the building.
7) One guardian is allowed to accompany a skater into the ice facility. All other spectators are discouraged.
8) No more than 30 skaters, including coaches, will be allowed on the ice per hour.
9) All rules posted by Rochester Ice Center MUST be followed.